Ajax Post Feedback
Post Feedback provides the most immediate and efficient way to gather contructive feedback from readers for your articles. Once activated, it limits the length of posts to a preview and kindly asks readers to vote what they have been reading in order to unlock the full article. By this, Post Feedback actually gives readers a reason to vote your articles.
Post Feedback structures the vote process in two major steps: It first asks for the readers’ general mood (good,ok, bad) and then requires them to vote posts on a deeper level. Lastly, readers’ are encouraged to spread the word about your post via social networks.
The plugin requires almost no configuration and is ready to run out of the box. However, advanced users might take advantage of the powerful admin panel to modify the plugin according their needs.
- Ajax Post Feedback comes with a powerful admin panel
- Change colors & appearance in seconds
- Select Posts to lock
- Set the preview length individually for each post
- Create post-specific vote options
- Evaluate the data in the WordPress Backend