Quick Facebook Events For WordPress
Do you want to display all events from your Facebook page on your WordPress website? The Quick Facebook Events plugin is exactly what you are looking for!
Quick Facebook Events get events from your Facebook page immediately and automatically, then display them on Calendar or List / Grid. You can use the plugin on 2 ways: Widget or Shortcode. The calendar view has 2 layouts: Full and Compact (to be suitable for sidebar or mobile display). The event detail is represented on popup.
The plugin consist of very simple interface for editing, modern design, various styles and plenty of customizable options, which should suit all your needs.
Why choose Quick Facebook Events ?
- Get and display your Facebook events immediately and automatically.
- Use as Widget or Shortcode.
- Calendar or List / Grid view.
- Full layout or Compact layout.
- Event detail on popup.
- Fantastic and logical events display.
- Modern and clean design.
- Very easy to install and use.
- Fully responsive and mobile ready.
- Many options for customization.
- Documentation included.
- And more features will be updated on the future.
- Your website need to HTTPS (SSL certificate)
- You need have admin permission on the Facebook page to get events.
- Your Facebook page and events on it are public.
See demo for Quick Facebook Events here.
Please give it quick rating if you like this. If you have any suggestions/feature request or you find a bug, you are more than welcome to contact us and we’ll address them ASAP.
Version 1.0 (15 Feb 2023) - Initial release.