3D Spherical Gallery – WordPress Plugin
3D Spherical Gallery is a beautiful 3d application with items cleverly distributed in certain positions to present a spherical geometry.
Every UI elements are designed as separated components from the ground up. Components are loosely coupled widget objects that can be reused and customized in different projects.
Extensibility with ease
Easily customize and extend the application with your own code. We provide standalone building blocks as AMD modules using RequireJS.
The technical design offers many classic OOP advantages like the single responsibility principle but also provide a wide range of public methods that unique to each component.
A beautiful 2D Gallery is implemented as a fallback for browsers with unsupported CSS3D feature. The app auto switches to its fallback mode to ensure the best user experience.
- Over 40 configuration options
- Advanced full fledged 2D gallery mode: auto activated on browser with unsupported CSS3D features
- Default dark theme and light theme
- Multi media support: photo, audio, video, ajax, inline, embedded iframe
- 2 control modes: ‘mousemove’ and ‘mousedrag’
- Multiple Screen support: mobile, tablet. desktop
- Multi categories support
- Fullscreen support
- Full width support
- High quality code comments
- High quality documentation
- HTML preprocessor using Pug templates
- Custom components: ItemTitle, ItemDescription
- animejs as core animation engine: multiple easing equations support, configure delay, duration, callback with ease
- Advanced MediaViewer component, a feature rich lightbox application to view extended contents
- Advanced build system with Grunt: easily create distribution and examples file with builtin tasks
- CSS preprocessor using SASS and Compass framework
- Multiple SASS variables offering extreme flexibility to customize application look and feel
- videojs as main video playback engine
- audio5js as main audio playback engine
- Multiple examples files provided
- Lightweight: only 26KB in gzip format