Zuper – Shoutcast and Icecast Radio Player With History – Elementor Widget Addon
Elementor Widget / AddOn – The powerful and elegant radio player with history support which will the following streams:
IF YOU NEED THE WORDPRESS PLUGIN FOR THIS PRODUCT, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT FROM HERE : https://codecanyon.net/item/zuper-shoutcast-and-icecast-radio-player-with-history-wordpress-plugin/21094130
How to install and use the plugin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa2_eJYoX7w
How to insert it on your page and how to change the parameters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC9UtagYQ-w
Shoutcast & Icecast Support
It supports Shoutcast and Icecast radio streaming. The radio stream should be MP3 type. It will also play AAC streams but only on browsers which support AAC
Only Radio Stream Needed
Just add the radio stream and the player will get the current playing song and artist photo.
The radio player can be used in websites which are responsive. Optional parameter to disable responsive behavior in order to integrate it in non-responsive websites.
It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.
The player will display the photo of the current playing singer, if is present in the database.
You can choose from the 2 available skins: back & white. Also, from parameters you can create any color scheme, having the possibility to integrate it in any design.
Parameter to set the radio player in sticky version.
It will automatically get the history for ShoutCast streams. For IceCast streams it will generate the history as the radio plays.
Button to show or hide the history.
It will display the current playing artist bio, if available.
You can share the radio player on Facebook and Twitter.
You can set as visible or set as hidden: bio, volume, share buttons
Over 50 options from where you can customize your player, including: width, autoplay, colors and other parameters.
Notes for IOS/Android (restrictions imposed by Apple/Google):
1. The autoplay will not work because IOS/Android disables autoplay feature and it can’t be controlled from JS
2. Volume controllers will not work on IOS/Android. You’ll have to adjust the volume with physical buttons of the mobile device.
3. ShoutCast version below 2.0 doesn’t function on iOS 11. Please update ShoutCast server to at least v2.0
4. Icecast 2.4 kh4/kh5 do not function on iOS 11. Older versions (2.3.3 KH11) and standard Icecast 2.4.1 do function correctly. Please update IceCast server to latest version.
Note for Safari, Chrome & Firefox (restrictions imposed by Apple & Google):
1. Starting with Safari 11, Chrome 66 and Firefox 66 the autoplay will not work because Apple & Google disabled autoplay feature and it can’t be controlled from JS.
2. Chrome no longer accepts mixed requests. Please check this link: https://blog.chromium.org/2019/10/no-more-mixed-messages-about-https.html. In case you have a HTTPS website you’ll need to use a HTTPS radio link.
Other Recommended Players
Keywords: radio, widget, html5, elementor widget, wordpress, player, elementor addon, elementor, history, mobile, streaming, sticky, elementor plugin, shoutcast, icecast
If you need additional information don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]. We’ll try to answer you as quickly as possible.
UPDATES / RELEASE LOG
***Version 1.0 Release Date: May 22, 2020