YayMail – WooCommerce Email Customizer
When it comes to sending transactional emails, WooCommerce offers pretty standard and generic templates. They do the job fine but are too rigid for your brand recognition.
In case you’re not familiar with it, YayMail is an email builder plugin, and as the “builder” part implies, you can drag and drop blocks to create entirely new email templates. While other email customizer plugins only allow you to tweak the pre-built templates, YayMail helps build awesome layouts and media content.
HOW IT WORKS
Features of YayMail – WooCommerce Email Customizer
- Drag and drop interface: similar to Elementor page builder and Gutenberg post editor in which you have an element bar and a live preview display.
- Tons of shortcodes: support custom fields, hooks, order details, customer info, coupon shortcode, and a lot more.
- Copy blocks and templates: design once and re-use it on many email templates
- Multiple columns: create advanced WooCommerce email templates to make your store’s email notifications stand out from the crowd.
- Preview and send test emails
- Wide compatibility
With YayMail builder in hand, you can design, edit, preview, and test all default WooCommerce emails in a single window, without having to reload the page.
11 transactional Woo email templates can be fully customized in YayMail:
- New Order Email
- Order Cancelled Email
- Order Failed Email
- Order On-Hold Email
- Order Processing Email
- Order Completed Email
- Order Refunded Email
- Customer Invoice Email
- Customer Note Email
- Customer New Account Email
- Customer Reset Password Email
YayMail Pro integrations
With this email customizer pro version, you can add hooks, custom fields, attributes, and other values to your outgoing transactional emails.
YayMail goes hand in hand with many third-party plugins, including but not limited to:
- WooCommerce Shipment Tracking
- Advanced Shipment Tracking by Zorem
- YITH WooCommerce Order Tracking
- Order Status Manager by SkyVerge
- Admin Custom Order Fields
- Flexible Checkout Fields by WPDesk
- Checkout Field Editor
- WooCommerce Show Attributes
- Back In Stock Notifier for WooCommerce
Guess what? You can use YayMail to design a custom email template, too!
It’s officially approved by WooCommerce. Plus, it comes with incredible support for 40+ third-party extensions in the shape of YayMail Addons.
Check out some of the hottest YayMail Addons below:
- YayMail Addon for Germanized: customize emails of Germanized for WooCommerce such as Trusted Shop Review Reminder, Customer Invoice / Order Details, Order Return Delivered, and more.
- YayMail Addon for WooCommerce Subscriptions: customize all the subscription email notifications such as New Renewal Order, Subscription Switched, Payment Authentication Requested Email, and more.
- YayMail Addon for WooCommerce Bookings: redesign all templates for your booking notifications and updates: New Booking, Booking Reminder, Booking Pending Confirmation, and more.
- YayMail Addon for Dokan Multi-Vendor: easily customize all the admin, vendor, customer email templates.
Why YayMail is the best email customizer for WooCommerce?
4 things to love about YayMail:
- YayMail comes in a beautifully designed user interface. We believe working in a refined environment makes efficient email communication!
- Email design options are unlimited in layout, appearance, and content. With every change you’ve made, you’ll see the outcome right next to the element panel.
- This WooCommerce email builder comes with a huge list of shortcodes to fit all of your transaction purposes. You won’t have to deal with any single line of theme code.
- Hybrid of Gutenberg block-based and Elementor section-based workflow. We save your time by making the process as easy and smooth as possible!