WPGraphicator – SVG Animation Maker for WordPress
WPGraphicator WordPress plugin is an intuitive and easy-to-use tool which allows you to create stunning SVG animations for your WordPress website.
Adding motion graphics to a website is a great idea if we want to get attention of our customers or visitors. SVG is one of the best solution to this, because this is an XML-based file format just like HTML, so you can embed this on websites as well as it can be animated well. But creating and animating SVG and then embedding it on a website is not always easy, you need to write a lot of code and spend a lot of time to build complex animation keyframes.
WPGraphicator comes with an alternative solution that lets you make SVG animations from WordPress admin dashboard in minutes, and allows them to be easily managed, and published on your website.
This plugin provides you a beautiful and advanced HTML5 canvas based editing interface with which you can implement any ideas, whether you want to design an animated logo or create eye-catching advertising banners.
- Shape library, with 50+ shapes.
- Import images from WordPress media library and animate them.
- Advanced and intuitive timeline for up to 5 minutes.
- 41 easings for making your animation more realistic.
- Pencil tool for free-hand drawing.
- Bezier curve drawing tool.
- Keyboard shortcuts.
- Customizable shortcode.
- Simple WPGraphicator block for displaying animations in your Gutenberg projects.
- WPGraphicator cover block for creating stunning headers.
- WordPress widget for displaying projects on sidebars, and footers.
- Import/export projects as a JSON file.
This plugin will be continuously updated with new features. There are some planned features that are under development yet, and will come with new releases.
- Clip path
- Motion path
- SVG import/export
- Background image
- and so on…
Are you already a customer?
If you’ve already bought this item, and if you may find any issue, or lack of feature, or you have any question about it, please feel free to write me a feedback in the item’s comments section to let me make it a better WordPress plugin!
Third Party Credits
- Fabric.js – HTML5 canvas library, and SVG parser.
- Waypoints.js – Trigger a function when you scroll to an element.
- Fontawesome 5 Free – Icons.