WP Playlist Video Gallery
The most powerful and complete youtube video player! With this wordpress plugin you can create any number of playlists, add as many videos as you want and display them on your site. Add youtube channels, playlists, channel favorites and your own playlists!
We are in a process of moving to a different state, that being said, please forgive us if we take a bit longer to answer any support.
Coming soon for v1.3.0
jQuery Pagination, “Order by” Option will now sort videos from first page to last and not only per page like before and some code optimization for pure speed performance!!!
wpPVGallery (WordPress Playlist Video Gallery) is an open-source PHP software that displays beautiful YouTube videos as playlist. Search for videos by keyword, user, playlist or video id. Add your favorite videos to your own playlists and show them on your website. You can create as many playlists as you like and add the generated shortcode to any post, page or even sidebar to show your selected videos… as simple as that! (Currently our plugin only supports youtube).
- Create Playlists and add any number of videos to each
- Shortcodes for youtube channels, playlists and/or user favorites
- Resize player, thumbnails and titles
- Display player on top of gallery, colorbox or popup
- Extra Options for videos, thumbs and titles
- Mobile/Responsive ready
Note: Soon we will support more video sites like Vimeo.
- Download wpPlaylistVG
- Unzip into your plugins directory at ”/wp-content/plugins”
- Activate wpPlaylistVG from Site Admin > Plugins
- Click on option link on the main plugin page or
- Configure from Site Admin > WP PVGallery
Once you are in the option panel, create a playlist name. To do so you will need to:
- Click on “Create/Manage Playlist”
- Enter a list name you would like to have in the textbox
- Click on “Create” button to have your new playlist name
Then you can add the shortcode to any page within the dropdown box on the right of the playlist name or by doing the following:
- Copy shortcode (i.e [pvg list=”all”])
- Go to Pages in the admin left panel
- Click on “Add New” or “Edit” Page button
- Paste shortcode inside the content area
- Click the “Publish/Update” button and done!
Note: You can use the shortcode [pvg list=”all”] to show all playlists at once in a single page, post or sidebar. Alternatively you can use this function pvg_VideoPage (“listname”) for any custom created template pages.
You can now add youtube channels, user favorites and playlist IDs into your pages with this shortcodes:
- [pvg channel=”user_id”]
- [pvg favorite=”user_id”]
- [pvg playlist=”playlist_id”]
You can now add a new parameter to your shortcodes. This parameter is: [limit]
- [pvg list=”examplename” limit=”X”]
Note: This parameter is to limit a specific playlist to show a max number of videos.
To add a video to a playlist head back to “WP PVGallery” in the admin panel and here you will have to:
- Click on “Search Videos” tab
- Enter your keyword, user, playlist, or video id on the search box
- Hit the “Search” button and wait for the lists of videos to appear
- Add Videos by clicking on the dropdown box on the “Add/Move” column
Go back to “Create/Manage Playlists” and on the list that you selected should now be clickable.
- Click on any “Playlist” with videos
- A new window will pop open with the videos on that playlist
- Remove any unwanted video on the list
Once you have completed these steps and added a shortcode to a page, you can configure your gallery look:
- Click on “Configure Gallery”
- Change video/thumbnail/title size
- Control how many thumbnails you want per page and per row
- Modify all options you want like random videos, auto play and others
- And last, click on “Apply Changes” to save your new configuration
Note: Empty spaces will use default values.
- Remove Broken Videos – (Located at the bottom of the tabs). This link is to remove any video that has being deleted or made it private from the selected account.
This plugin works on all main browsers, including Opera. Also works on mobile devices changing the way it displays the videos. It has been tested on Iphone 5, Ipad and Android phone/tablets.
- Luis Trinidad – Designer
- xlordt – Programmer (NO LONGER THE DEV, On a personal project.)
For any support, please email us at [email protected] or contact us via skype (skype info is in the plugin panel) and we will gladly help squash any bugs that might pop up and assist as best we can in resolving issues with the plugin itself, also keep in mind that we are constantly working on adding new features to the plugin. We do have plans on making this plugin the best on the market. Thanks!