WordPress NFT Bulk Minting
Compatible with: Enefti – NFT Marketplace Core
It is finally here! The first NFT Bulk Mining plugin for WordPress is not available! Mint an Unlimited number of NFTs at once and earn more by paying fewer transaction fees (commissions). Enter a new era of the internet with WEB3 by starting an NFT marketplace by deploying contracts directly to your favorite network ETH, Polygon, BSC, etc.
- Deploying contracts to your wallet’s current network.
- Creating collections on your deployed contracts.
- Minting multiple NFTs into either a new collection or one you have already created.
- Compatible with any blockchain that uses EVM and Solidity.(Polygon, ETH, BSC, etc.)
- Restrict networks that you want to deploy to.
- Upload your user’s assets locally or leverage them to either Infura or Moralis.
- Extensive Offline & Online Documentation, made with Documenter.
- Compatible with Enefti Core.
- Compatible with NFT Creator.
- Compatible with Restrict Content By NFT.
- Perfect for NFT Marketplaces.
- Easy Installation & Setup
- Fast as lightning and easy to use
- Translatable & WPML Ready
- Responsive Layout
New: Enefti – NFT Marketplace Core (Essentials Bundle)
We just released our best deal to start your NFT Marketplace: Enefti – NFT Marketplace Core (Essentials Bundle)
The Bundle Includes:
- Enefti – NFT Marketplace Core ($299)
- WordPress NFT Creator ($99)
- MetaMask Authenticator for WordPress & WooCommerce ($49)
- WalletConnect Authenticator for WordPress & WooCommerce ($49)
Usage in Themeforest Themes
If you are a developer or agency and want to bundle this plugin in a ThemeForest Theme then you need to purchase ONE extended license for EACH theme you submit on the marketplace. For any pre-sale questions please Contact us Here
ModelTheme does not permit the reselling of any of our plugins/themes outside the Envato Marketplace.
The Extended License does not allow you to resell/redistribute the plugin without written permission from ModelTheme
Frequent Asked Questions
Q: How do I need WooCommerce?
A: No! It works with Enefti Core and also standalone (when used as standalone, no NFTs will be saved in WordPress. All of them will be saved on the blockchain only). Enefti Core is needed to save them in WordPress for future minting/selling/purchasing;
Q: Compatible with other themes?
A: Yes! It is compatible with any theme;
Q: What is the name of the theme used in this demo?
A: Enefti – NFT Marketplace Theme by ModelTheme;
Q: How to Increase the Memory Limit on WordPress?
A: Please check this tutorial;
We do not provide refunds for these sorts of mistaken purchases. Due to the nature of digital goods, it’s not possible to “return” them. Therefore, refunds can only be given for products that are broken, but this is not the case, as our theme have been reviewed and accepted by an Envato review team.