WooCommerce NFT Importer
Start a NFT affiliates website by importing NFTs from OpenSea.io via their API. The NFTs will be imported in WooCommerce and will create affiliate/external products.
- Import NFT Listings from OpenSea (via OpenSea.io API).
- Compatible with WooCommerce.
- Import NFT in WooCommerce as affiliate/external products.
- NFT Single Product Page options/fields
- Auction History tab
- Collection Name, Photo and Link
- Owner/Author Name, Photo and Link
- Custom Fields
- External Affiliate Links with refferal link structure
- Perfect for NFT Affiliates (Reffer traffic to opensea.io from your website and earn commissions).
- Easy Installation & Setup
- Extensive Offline & Online Documentation, made with StoryBook
- Fast as lightning and easy to use
- Easy to use Settings Panel
- Translatable & WPML Ready
- Backend made with VueJS + Ant
- Responsive Layout
- Build your NFT Marketplace with iBid NFT Marketplace theme – Live Demo
Frequent Asked Questions
Q: How do I need WooCommerce?
A: Yes! This plugin works with WooCommerce only;
Q: What API is being used?
A: OpenSea.io API;
Q: How fast does it imports the NFTs?
A: Let’s use the 100 NFT’s example. It will import them in <20-40 seconds;
Q: Compatible with other themes?
A: Yes! It is compatible with any theme;
Q: What is the name of the theme used in this demo?
A: iffiliate – WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates Theme by ModelTheme;
Q: How to Increase the Memory Limit on WordPress?
A: Please check this tutorial;
We do not provide refunds for these sorts of mistaken purchases. Due to the nature of digital goods, it’s not possible to “return” them. Therefore, refunds can only be given for products that are broken, but this is not the case, as our theme have been reviewed and accepted by an Envato review team.