WooCommerce NFT Importer – Data Fetcher via Cronjob (Addon)
NFT Data Fetcher via Cronjob: Is an addon for WooCommerce NFT Importer and is the perfect helper for those who are looking for fetching the details of a NFT in realtime. The NFT Importer core only imports the NFTs one time and doesn’t fetch the details in realtime. With the help of this addon, this problem is fulfilled.
- Addon for WooCommerce NFT Importer. It requires the core plugin in order to be used on WCFM.
- Fetch NFT details in realtime via cronjobs.
- It is an addon for the core plugin “WooCommerce NFT Importer”.
- Works with cPanel’s cronjobs or with EasyCrons (external cronjobs service).
- Easy Installation & Setup
- Extensive Offline & Online Documentation
- Fast as lightning and easy to use
- Build your NFT Marketplace with iBid NFT Marketplace theme – Live Demo
Usage in Themeforest Themes
If you are a developer or agency and want to bundle this plugin in a ThemeForest Theme then you need to purchase ONE extended license for EACH theme you submit on the marketplace. For any pre-sale questions please Contact us Here
ModelTheme does not permit the reselling of any of our plugins/themes outside the Envato Marketplace.
The Extended License does not allow you to resell/redistribute the plugin without written permission from ModelTheme
Frequent Asked Questions
Q: How do I need WooCommerce?
A: Yes! This plugin works with WooCommerce only;
Q: What API is being used?
A: OpenSea.io API;
Q: How fast does it imports the NFTs?
A: Let’s use the 50 NFT’s example. It will import them in <20-40 seconds;
Q: Compatible with other themes?
A: Yes! It is compatible with any theme;
Q: What is the name of the theme used in this demo?
A: iffiliate – WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates Theme by ModelTheme;
Q: How to Increase the Memory Limit on WordPress?
A: Please check this tutorial;
We do not provide refunds for these sorts of mistaken purchases. Due to the nature of digital goods, it’s not possible to “return” them. Therefore, refunds can only be given for products that are broken, but this is not the case, as our theme has been reviewed and accepted by an Envato review team.