WooCommerce DIBS Payment Gateway
WooCommerce DIBS Payment Gateway Plugin
The DIBS Payment Gateway Plugin allows the WooCommerce store admin to integrate the DIBS payment gateway. The customers will be able to make the payment for their orders using their credit or debit cards.
Apart from that, if the customer wants a refund, the admin can do a partial or full refund for an order as required. The refund can be initiated from the WooCommerce backend or DIBS dashboard as required.
Also, the admin can capture the payment manually or automatically as required. If it is set to automatically then the customer account is instantly debited by the DIBS payment gateway after the completion of the order. In the case of manual capture, the admin can capture the payment at a later time as required.
The admin can also set the option where the payment details of DIBS are sent over the order confirmation mail to the customer. The admin can also add custom text that gets added to the order confirmation mail.
Why WooCommerce DIBS Payment Gateway Plugin?
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quickly as it is possible. Kindly do not give us a low rating without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced. We are always happy to help you.
Features of WooCommerce DIBS Payment Gateway Plugin
- Customers can use their credit/debit cards to make payments within the store.
- Supports all major credit cards like – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, and VisaElectron.
- Email payment data to the customers.
- The admin can set the title and description for the DIBS Payment Gateway method at checkout.
- The admin can enable embedding or redirection to the DIBS payment gateway for making the payment.
- The admin can make a refund from the WooCommerce backend or via the DIBS dashboard for the orders placed within the store using the WooCommerce DIBS Payment Gateway.
- Enable debugging mode for DIBS from backend configuration settings.
- Enable auto capture so that DIBD charges your customer immediately after payment completion.
- Manual auto-capture feature for the admin.
1 – Pay Via Credit Debit Cards
Customers can pay using their debit or credit cards at the checkout for their orders.
2 – Easy Refunds Via Backend or DIBS
The plugin allows the store admin to refund the orders via the WooCommerce backend or via the DIBS dashboard.
3 – Payment Auto Capture
The admin can enable auto-capture so that DIBS charges the customers immediately after payment completion.
4 – Order Confirmation Mail Custom Text
The admin can enter the text that adds to your customer’s order confirmation mail.
5 – Send Payment Details via Mail
Configure to send the payment details with the order confirmation mail.
6 – Set Up Checkout Flow
The admin chooses the checkout flow for the customers as embedded or redirects to the DIBS payment gateway page.
By optimizing the payment process, the DIBS payment gateway ensures that customer transactions are secure and accurate. The result is a hassle-free and smooth customer experience.
Thus, the merchants can easily integrate this payment gateway into their store and provide their customers with the best-in-class payment gateway to process the payments for their orders using their credit or debit cards.
Customers can place the order with a single click after entering their card details.
WooCommerce DIBS Payment Gateway integration ensures that customer payments for the orders are secure and accurate without any failures within the WooCommerce store.
The DIBS payment gateway provides the best-in-class security features to protect sensitive customer information and prevent fraudulent activities.
"Initial release v 1.0.0"