Ultimate GDPR Compliance Toolkit for WordPress
April 9, 2018 Utilities
Is your Website GDRP Compliant?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) standardizes data protection law across all 28 EU countries and imposes strict new rules on controlling and processing personally identifiable information (PII).
From 25 May 2018 every website collecting data from EU citizens must need the GDPR requirements.
Ultimate GDPR Plugin is all-in-one solution for your website.
Complete GDPR compliance toolkit plugin for WordPress
- Meet ALL GDPR REQUIREMENTS, such as:
- Data Access – Dedicated form for Users to access currently stored personal data,
- Right to be Forgotten – Dedicated form for Users to request deletion of stored data,
- Browse user requests for data access/deletion and set custom email notifications
- Cookie Consents – create dedicated box for Cookie Consent and block all cookies until cookie consent is given
- Automatically add consent boxes for various forms on your website
- Data Breach – send global email notifications about data breach
- Pseudonymisation – pseudonymize some of user data stored in database.