Talker – Page to Speech Plugin for WordPress
The Talker Text-to-Speech WordPress Plugin powered by Microsoft Azure is a tool that utilizes advanced machine learning and artificial intelligence to convert website content into natural-sounding human speech. This innovative plugin ensures fast and dependable performance worldwide. With over 450 voices available in 75+ languages and variants, the Talker Plugin uses cutting-edge speech synthesis techniques, including Neural, to produce high-quality audio output.
One of the key features of the Talker Plugin is its support for the Speech Synthesis Markup Language (SSML) standard. This allows users to customize the speech output for each page or article on their website, including the ability to pause, add intonation, and read out numbers and phone numbers in a human-like format. Additionally, the SSML feature of the Talker Plugin enables multiple voices and languages to be used within a single article, making it a valuable tool for online language courses or articles that feature interviews.
The product is fully compatible with the most popular WordPress editors. With the flexible plugin settings, you can enable/disable it on different pages, for different user groups, on different devices(mobile, tablet, desktop).
The Talker plugin comes with built-in widgets for Elementor and WPBakery builders. Widgets are used to add a player with generated audio to your website pages.
A lot of useful functions and settings
Batch processing is used to convert into speech all selected pages or posts on your site. For this, just make a few clicks on the familiar WordPress interface and the audio files are generated for all your posts regardless of their number.
Supports a customizable into and outro text that will be added when synthesizing audio files. It is a useful feature if you want to brand all your files in the same style. For example, you can add a greeting or copyright at the beginning and/or end of each speech file.
Flexible design features are used to manage the player display positions as well as its appearance in accordance with your needs and wishes. Also, you can place several players on one page. For example, if you want to insert audio versions of several other articles into one article to maintain the story’s context.
Custom post types support. If your theme uses custom post types or you have installed them separately, there are no problems for Talker to voice them as the regular WordPress posts or pages.
The link to download option allows you to get the generated audio file from both the Front-end and the Back-end.
With the plugin, you can also construct an RSS feed for publishing on the largest podcasting services, such as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, and more.
The Talker is fullycross-browser. It does not matter which browser users view your site. Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, or even the outdated versions of Internet Explorer – visitors will get an incredible experience in all browsers. Moreover, this is especially important if your site has many long pages, such as a Blog, Portfolio, Corporate Website, eCommerce Project, Creative Agency, Real Estate Listing, Personal CV, Restaurant or Retail Company.
Features of the Text-to-Speech plugin based on Microsoft Azure
- Supported SSML for WordPress
- Batch processing WordPress Pages and Posts
- Multiple voices and languages on the single page
- Custom pauses and intonation
- Fully supported of Custom WordPress Post Formats
- 75+ Languages Includes
- More than 450 Neural voices
- Customizable speech speed and pitch for each voice
- Custom audio Intro and Outro
- Supports Speed controls
- RSS Podcasts feed for Google Podcasts and Apple Podcasts
- Tested and compatible with Elementor, WPBakery Page Builder and Visual Composer
- Includes widgets for Elementor and WPBakery builders
- Speakable Markup for search engines
- Works well with all popular WordPress Themes
- Gutenberg Ready
- Five Player Styles
- Download link on Front-end and(or) Back-end
- Seven Positions for Placing the Player
- Includes Player Shortcode to Place Anywhere on the Website
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Beautiful modern User Interface
- Tested and Compatible with WordPress 6+
- Lightweight and Fast
- Compatible with all Modern Browsers
- Easy to use and customize
- Installation Guide
- Detailed Users Manual
- Huge Customization Capabilities
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
Please note, for the correct plugin works you need authorization from a valid Microsoft Azure Account.
Learn a little more about what the plugin can do and how to configure it from the Online Documentation.