SMSAPI for LatePoint
Latest Version: 3.1.1
With that said, SMSAPI for LatePoint is NOT a standalone plugin and requires LatePoint to be operable.
- Send Appointment Confirmation SMS to Agents
- Send Appointment Confirmation SMS to Customers
- Send Reminder(s) SMS to Agents (Requires Reminders Addon)
- Send Reminder(s) SMS to Customers (Requires Reminders Addon)
- Send free-form or template-based SMS messages directly from the booking form or calendars with the Quick SMS feature
- Send Custom SMS Notifications with the SMS Tester feature
- View the history of attempted SMS notifications with the SMS Logs feature
Read the comprehensive documentation included in your downloaded archive after purchase.
Quick Start Guide
From the LatePoint Dashboard, navigate to Notifications > Settings.
Check the Enable SMS Notifications checkbox.
Click the toggle button beside the SMSAPI logo to enable sending SMS notifications via SMSAPI for
Click the Instructions toggle to display setup instructions.
Follow the detailed instructions then click the Save Settings button at the bottom of the page.
Congrats! You’re all set and ready to send SMS notifications via SMSAPI for LatePoint!
To configure Quick SMS, navigate to Notifications > Quick SMS Settings
= 3.1.1 = Aug 14, 2022 - Initial Envato Market release - Updated: LatePoint Addons Framework to v6.1.1