Slick Sidebar Responsive
Slick Sidebar / Mobile Navigation for WordPress
Add a responsive mobile sidebar with navigation into any WordPress theme. Settings are stored separately for each active theme. Dynamic CSS is used and is also enqueued along other scripts to prevent plugin conflicts. Developers can use the available hooks for theme integration.
- New! Google Fonts – Choose from 657 fonts
- New! Import/Export Settings
- Custom CSS – Use of Dynamic CSS, stored separately for each theme
- Nice Scroll – Facebook-like scrollbar
- Customize the color for background, buttons, top bar and more.
- Display a User Bar – Show current user’s avatar and screen name
- Theme’s search bar – (more options available soon)
- Fixed Elements – Support to push fixed elements
- Menu title or upload an image for top mobile bar
- Menu for logged in users and logged out users
- Widgetized – Support to add WordPress Widgets into the sidebar
- New! Shortcode – Use a shortcode to toggle sidebar. Self-closing and Enclosing options
- Swipe features – Close sidebar with finger swipe
- Translation Ready – Support for translating the plugin into your own language
- RTL Support – Force a sidebar/topbar to any side, or use default (Auto) which will automatically switch depending on the ‘Locale’. If the language is Hebrew (he_IL) then you will get Right To Left.
- Auto Updates, notifications via your Dashboard
- Use your own toggle element
- Load any content into the sidebar using action hooks
- Replace default data and settings using filter hooks
More features on the way!