Recent Orders Slider
With the help of the Recent Orders Slider plugin, you can create responsive, mobile-friendly sliders displaying the recently ordered products. It allows you to create attractive product sliders on your site or shop and increase sales. Product Sliders can make your shop show the recently ordered products in a professional way. There are tons of options available to customize the slider including AutoPlay on/off, Control AutoPlay speed, Stop on hover slider, Infinite loop for the slider, Set a maximum number of products to show to the slider, and much more. You can also create layouts for your sliders to set the desired appearance for the sliders.
- Create beautiful sliders of the recently ordered products.
- Tons of options to customize the slider.
- Create your own layouts for the sliders.
- Responsive on all types of devices.
- Create as many sliders and layouts as required.
- Mouse Draggable on/off.
- Easy to customize and stylize.
- Extremely easy and intuitive admin UI to stylize in your way.
- RTL Supported.
- And much more options.
How To Install
- Download the .zip file from your codecanyon account.
Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the
file you downloaded with the Choose File button.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
When you install the plugin, then a new menu with the title Orders Sliders” will appear in the admin
dashboard. This menu has three submenus.
- Settings → Configure the global options for the sliders.
- Sliders → Create/Edit the sliders.
- Layouts → Create/Edit the layouts for the sliders.
You can set the different options here.
- Items in Standard Desktop → Number of sliders to show on a desktop.
- Items in Tablet → Number of sliders to show on a tablet.
- Items in Mobile → Number of sliders to show on a mobile.
- Enable Rtl support → Display the slider Right-to-Left aligned.
- Enable mousewhell event → Navigate through the slider using the mouse wheel.
In this submenu, you can create/edit the layouts.
From the above screen, we can add a new Layout. The layout has multiple options which you can use to change the appearance of the slider.
In this submenu, you can create/edit the sliders.
From the above screen, we can add a new Slider. The slider has multiple options which you can set for the slider. Each option is self-explanatory.
Copy the shortcode and use it anywhere (post, page etc).The shortcode will be displaying the slider with the desired options set for the slider and layout.
Request a Feature
Please contact our support team to request another feature or any customization.
Version 1.0.0 * Initial Release.