Progressive Web App (PWA) & Push Notifications for WordPress & WooCommerce
Progressive Web App for WordPress
Progressive Web App for WordPress modules provides users a app like interface in which they can experience the high-performance benefits of the store either online or offline. There will be push notifications that can be sent on a user via desktop web and mobile web to re-engage on your website.
Admin will be able to configure any site like e-commerce or blogging in PWA with this plugin. Users will be able to come to your site by launching the app from their mobile and can interact with your site through an app like interface.
- PWA app increase the performance of your site.
- Users will be able to download the PWA app for your store.
- Your site can be cached at client’s end for offline view.
- Desktop app is also supported for chrome v76 and above.
- Increase in store sales with user engaging features.
- Admin can enter name, shortname and choose background and theme color for the pwa.
- Admin can upload the pwa icons from backend.
- Users can allow/block the notifications for your site.
- It is Compatible with all the WordPress and WooCommerce themes but the theme needs to be responsive.
- Admin can send push notifications to the users who have allowed the notifications.
- Admin can add, edit and delete notifications from the Progressive Web App menu at admin end.
- Admin can enter title, description, url and choose image for the notification content.
- Multilingual is also supported with the given .pot file in the plugin.
Visit this URL for documentation of the plugin – User Guide
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query with the plugin or need any special customizing, please contact me at [email protected]. I will do my best to answer as quick as possible. Don’t give the plugin a low rate without contacting me on the issue you’ve faced with. I am always happy to help you out.
v 1.0.0 Initial Release