Gravity Forms Discord Integration
Gravity Forms Discord Integration allows you to connect your Gravity Forms with Discord and be notified about form submissions on your Discord server.
The plugin is easy to configure and well documented, also we are ready to provide support if necessary.
- Easy to customize and use in any form
- Configure a Discord notification separately on each form
- Multiple Discord notifications are possible per form by configuring multiple “Discord Integration feeds”. It can be configured to notify your text channels.
- Specify how the message will look like when delivered to the Discord server.
- GravityForms 2.6+
- At least PHP 7.0+
- At least WordPress 5.8
- Download the zip from CodeCanyon
- Find the installable.zip from the zip archive
- Upload installable.zip on your WordPress site
- Right click on the discord channel, click on “Edit Channel”, then go to “Integrations” > “Webhooks” > “New Webhook” and finally “Copy webhook URL”!
- Find and edit your GravityForm, hover over “Settings” in the top left header, click on “Discord Integration” from the dropdown
- Create a “Discord Integration feed”, by clicking “Add New”, then enter the obtained “webhook” url from step 1, configure the Discord message template and click “Save Settings”
We are available to help you if you need any help. Before leaving negative review please contact us and we will surely find a solution that will be in best interest for both parties.