Graphina Firebase (Add-on)
Important: This plugin is an add-on that requires the Graphina PRO installed and activated. Check Graphina Pro Here.
Graphina Pro is an ultimate easy-to-use chart & graph WordPress plugin. This is a fantastic plugin to represent data and numbers on great-looking, dynamic graphs, and charts. It is a versatile WordPress plugin that allows you to create several kinds of graphs and charts for a sorted and clear display of data on your website.
It is built on the popular Apex charts, Graphina Pro has a powerful set of options, with Dynamic data and new counters, data table, mixed chart, and nested column chart; it has a wide range of charts and adaptability. The graph creation is useful to display multiple kinds of reports or statistics.
Graphina Firebase Helps in getting data dynamically from Firebase real-time database. This helps you make your website show real-time data from this latest tech out there.
Graphina is compatible with all modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. It delivers an interactive and animated interface that’s pleasing to the eye, it’s easy to use, offers multiple types of charts and so much more. Absolutely the best!
Additionally, enjoy a lifetime FREE updates!
We are constantly working to make your experience better with every updates. Get all the latest updates absolutely FREE
- 12+ Dynamic charts using Firebase
- Easy to customize with multiple options
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- We don’t offer a refund. (If the item is downloaded)
- Please read the description and compatibility content thoroughly before purchasing as we don’t offer a refund if you buy it by mistake.
Support & Assistance
Faced a problem? Need assistance with the product? No worries – our customer support team is always ready to help you.
Note:Please raise a ticket here at https://iqonic.desky.support/
- Support requests are being processed on business days from 9:00 to 18:00 (GMT +05.30) [generally] within 24h to 48h in the order they were received.
- We suggest, while our team reviews your support request, please read the documentation that comes in the zip file of CodeCanyon. You can download it from CodeCanyon: https://codecanyon.net/downloads
- We are in GMT+5:30 timezone. We address all the support queries 6 days weekly (Sunday off).
- If any support ticket has no response from the item owner for 7 days, the ticket will be considered closed. If you need further assistance you can create another ticket or drop us an email asking to re-open the ticket for you.
- Have pre-sales questions or concerns, please write to us via our website contact page
- If you like our product and support then please drop a rate and write a review at: https://codecanyon.net/downloads
Version 1.0.0 – 20th April 2021
- Initial release.