Google Two Factor Authentication & reCAPTCHA for WordPress
Google 2 Factor Authentication adds extra security to the user’s login to the WordPress admin panel. In addition to a password, Users need to add the TOTP code which the Google 2FA application generates every 30 seconds and that will be verified before entering into the admin area.
Google 2FA settings can be enabled per-user basis. You can enable it for the administrator account, but for other users, log-in will work as usual.
Google reCAPTCHA will protect your WordPress from hackers, robots, brute-force or outside attacks. You can configure either the Google reCAPTCHA v2 or v3.
- Easy to configure and use.
- Add Two Factor Authentication on the login form.
- Add reCAPTCHA on the login form.
- Choose from reCAPTCHA v2 or v3.
- Enable 2FA and reCAPTCHA together on the login form.
- Customize your own error message.
- The dark and light theme for reCAPTCHA.
- Multilanguage support
System Requirements and Compatibility
WordPress version 4.8 or higher
PHP 5.6 or higher