Date Time Picker for WPForms WordPress Plugin
This plugin enables WPForms text field into a Date picker, Time picker or Date Time Picker by using CSS class. After installing the plugin you just need to add the necessary CSS class to the WPForms Advanced Options -> CSS Classes. If you use Multiple classes remember to separate each class with space.
Please visit Demo Site or click the above live preview button to check the plugin in action. Here is the classes to use in each field:
- Only for Date Picker: walwpf-datepicker
- Only for Time Picker: walwpf-timepicker
- For both Date and Time Picker: walwpf-datetimepicker
- Unlimited website usage
- Light / Dark Theme
- Disable past date selection
- Disable today if necessary
- Specify weekend and disable if necessary
- Disable specific date selection
- Specify holiday and Disable if necessary
- Maximum allowed date selection
- 24hr / 12hr time format
- Hide/Show AM/PM
- Change time step or interval
- Provide Max and Min selectable time
- Speed up website. Load script only at selected page
Check how to and feature video
- The Plugin works with WordPress powered websites only
- WordPress 3.5 or newer is required.
- jQuery 1.8.3 or newer is required.
** Version 1.0.1 - January 04, 2021 ** - Initial Release